- Wide range of material choice:
- Viscosity from 1cps to >1 million cps (1,000Pa.s).
- Conductive, resistive, dielectric, ceramic, energetic, solder, adhesive, epoxy, hydrogel, encapsulate, silicone, polymers and etc.
- High resolution and accuracy
- 100 Pico liter volumetric control.
- Line as small as 20um, dot as small as 50um.
- Precise and clean start/stop.
- High speed
- As fast as 500mm/sec linear printing speed.
- As fast as 5 dots/sec.
- The SmartPump™ was designed to handle extreme material variances and accommodate those using software making this a specific pump for a specific application using soft controls to optimize. Tilts and curves in substrates are accommodated up to 45 degrees without tilting the pump.
- Micro-electronic packaging, printed electronics, bio printing, 3D printing.
- Adhesive dispensing, solder dispensing, via filling, interconnections, heater coils, printed antennas, ceramic structures, heterogeneous mixtures.
nScrypt SmartPump™ Conformal and 3D printing
nScrypt SmartPump™ Planar-Pseudo Planar Printing