12151 Research Pkwy Suite 150 â€˘ Orlando FL 32826
P 407.275.4720 â€˘ F 407.275.4759
Job Title:Â Lab Technicians/Printers
Position Type: Part-time
Location: Central Florida Research Park
nScrypt Inc. (www.nscrypt.com) is an advanced materials dispensing technology company located in Central Florida Research Park near the UCF main campus. We are seeking hard-working, self-driven students that want to work part-time while they are pursuing relevant technical degrees. Serious candidates must be responsible, resourceful, dependable, and trustworthy. Performs routine work in support of R&D and service projects under the guidance of the supervisor and other senior R&D staff. Assigned tasks will generally be project oriented and will require chosen candidates to take ownership, work individually (sometimes cooperatively), exercise discipline and determination, and work with their hands.
This is a part-time internship opportunity with post-graduation career potential. Undergraduate students are preferred though graduate students may apply as well. Applicants should send a brief description of themselves, their goals, and their expectations (100 words or less) along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are up to four positions available. Selected applicants will be contacted via email or phone to schedule initial interviews.
Expectations for the position:
- Perform laboratory tests, trials and demonstrations in support of process R&D and printing services.
- Thoroughly and accurately record lab notes and test data. Accurately enter data into spreadsheets and other computer systems.
- Perform daily maintenance & lab duties. Maintain neat and orderly equipment and laboratory work areas. Understand and practice good laboratory safety and chemical hygiene.
- Check and replenish lab supplies.
- Communicate effectively with R&D supervisor and other staff.
- About 15-25 hours per week availability from Mon-Fri, including daytime, evening/night and weekends.
- Â Basic knowledge with AutoCAD or any CAD software
- Familiar with computer basics including Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word & Excel; PowerPoint a plus
- Good written and oral communication skills